Blogroll

Saturday

My Prayer

I feel that I miss Your presence so much my Lord. I can't walk alone without You by my side. I know I've sinned so much Lord. Dear Lord, help me to find Your way in my life. I don't know what else should I do to please You Lord. Guide me Lord, for You never forsake me. I want to be Your child, that spend my life just to worship and thank You for all the blessings that You gave me. I want my children, my parents, my friends and my relatives to live their life just for the sake of Your Kingdom my Lord. Please Lord, hear our prayers. I don't want to give a heartless and "fake" love to You Lord. I want to love You with all my heart, with everything I have. This world is too cruel, blessed are those who suffer because of their LOVE for You Lord. Don't let us into temptation but deliver us from evil. You alone are the Holy One. With only a word, You can heal this world Lord. Before Jesus Christ our Lord comes again to judge us, please gives us guide to live according to Your will Lord. The heaven is for Your children but I feel terrible for my sins. Lord Jesus, stay on the front of our way, lead us to Father's Kingdom. Give me the clear way I should follow. Throw away all my uncertainty about You Lord. I want to believe in You. You work in the way that we cannot see but bless are those who cannot see You Lord. In Jesus name, I pray. AMEN.

0 ..helo there..:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...