Blogroll

Thursday

The God's Children

I've met them few weeks ago when Science Department of Institut Pendidikan Guru Kampus Tun Abdul Razak is organising a science programme. They came for a visit and I'm so touched to see them. Some of them managed to see but some are not. They can only touch and hear.


I feel so grateful to God, I'm healthy, I can see, I can touch, I can hear and I can live my life normally. But compared to them, I am WEAK and they are strong. I often faced difficulties that came through with tears. But they are so special, they live this life stronger than we thought. Only them can feel how hard to live without the sense of sight.



They may look normal but they actually having problem with sense of sight.


He's special. He suffers from Ichthyosis.


He can only feel and having difficulty in seeing.
About Ichthyosis:

  1. sejenis penyakit kulit yang berkaitan dengan abnormaliti genetik.
  2. sejenis kecacatan kongenital iaitu berlaku  dan wujud sewaktu kelahiran.
  3. kulit menjadi kering dan mengelupas pada tahap yang abnormal.
"Ichthyosis terjadi dalam satu daripada 300,000 kelahiran. Ia melibatkan gen pesakit yang bermutasi..."
Pakar Runding Genetik Kanak-kanak, Pusat Perubatan Sime Darby, Dr. Choy Yew Sing

p/s Always being thankful and grateful to God. Never take things for granted.

2 ..helo there..:

vendoline said...

takutnye..nasib baik la dlu edy tak asenye

hye blogger
kunjungan malam aya
SELMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA

Kumang Lelang said...

edy: slmt hari raya aidiladha... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...