Blogroll

Sunday

Memorable Weekend with Catalia Creative Crews

Date: 13rd - 14th October 2012
Event: Photo Shots Majlis Konvokesyen ke-16
Place: University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)


Memorable weekend with them.
I enjoyed to team up with Catalia Creative Studio's Crew.
They are fun, they are lovely, they are so THEM. ^.^



For intro: Me (right) and my roommate, Beatrice (left)


The four of us: (from left) Susan, Me, Beatrice and Wawa


After all the hard work, let's pose!


I told you, they are so THEM! ^.^


IPTARian Catalia Creative's Crews


With Catalia Creative's Crews for the day

Spending two days with them really gave me a thrilled moment.
Thank You dear God for this opportunity.
I experienced so much.
Learning to socialize.
More, I got paid for my work.
Awesome!

*Thanks everyone, I cherish every moment.


0 ..helo there..:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...