Blogroll

Monday

Love Quotes

Some sweet and sad love words I found. No matter which one is your love sayings, perhaps that’s what LOVE is about:


If music be the food of love, play on. – Shakespeare


I love you, not because you are perfect, but because you are so perfect for me. – Unknown


Three seconds to say I love you, Three hours to explain it, and A life time to prove it. – Unknown


Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell. ~ Unknown


I love you because you have done more than any creed to make me happy. You have done it without a word, without a touch, without a sign. You have done it just by being yourself. – Roy Croft


The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death to the distance, not separate far away, but when I stand in front of you yet you don't know I love you. – Unknown


In the world the most pretty unique of distance is two people was far distance, strangers, suddenly one day, they meet, and love each other, distance become very near. And then one day, no longer fall in love, was very nearly of two people, become very far, even farther than before. – Unknown

0 ..helo there..:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...