Blogroll

Thursday

Blissful day - Logos Hope

Location: Kuching Port Authority, Pending, Sarawak.
Duration: 28 Oct - 13 Nov 2011
My team: Jessie, Susan, Beatrice, Sue Lyn & me ^^,

Yesterday (2 Nov 2011), we enjoyed ourselves very much. Frankly speaking, it was my first time seeing a huge ship like this. Well yes, I came from a small town, a ship like this wouldn't fit. Alright, this is Logos Hope, the largest floating book fairs in the world. The Logos Hope community of 400 unpaid volunteers from over 45 different countries lives and works together with 1 purpose; to bring knowledge, help and hope to the people of the world. This thought came to my mind, if I don't have family, I would like to be a volunteer here and work for needed and poor people. :)

The Captain of this Logos Hope ship is Captain Dirk Colebrander from The Netherlands and the director is Gian Walser from Switzerland. I was really hoping that one day they will come again to Kuching! It's worth time and money to read and buy books here. Fabulous! Oh, I love books so much! I couldn't take pictures inside this ship, where they have books fair, cafetaria, theatre, whatsoever. I just lost in my own world, exploring everything here. But my girl friends, they did. :)

Here are some pictures!




Side views of Logos Hope


The crews



The Logos Hope from distance


Miss Driver, Beatrice, the moving and living 'map'


Me




Me with Logos Hope



My roomate with Logos Hope


My team with our car. Miss Beatrice is not here, she's taking picture. Credits to her!

6 ..helo there..:

God's Princess said...

memorable day for me. ^^,
thank you for the pictures dear!

Syam Tajuddin said...

Wow...chanteknye kepal tu :)
BTW, ur car?

Kumang Lelang said...

bebeth: me too! welcome dear. :)

Abg syam: cantik kan? xla abg syam, kmi sewa kreta tu. selesa sgt & hari tu hr yg sgt b'makna.

forever and a day said...

hehehe..beth nang living and moving and talking map..hahaha

God's Princess said...

hahaha.
peta bergerak takorg nunggah ku ow :)

Kumang Menyarung said...

bez...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...