Blogroll

Saturday

A Heart of Mine

For someone from someone:

"Someone like you wouldn't have ever waited for a phone call from someone you like all day. just by looking at that person, feeling like my heart is going to burst. In this world, there are a lot of people who don't have anyone to eat with for dinner. So appreciate that someone who love you instead of finding someone that you love."

For some reason, love is hard
I'm still awkward
Actually I feel closer to my sadness
Love seems far away

We're so different from each other
The only thing we have in common is being fools
Though we sometimes cross each other
And sometimes clash
It must be love

When I see you, my heart feels so full
My rusted heart, my hardened heart
You have woke them up

Love me, hold me
So that the hurt I've kept hidden
My painful tears and sad loneliness
Will never come back

The person hidden by my tears for so long
The person I've waited for long days past
Must be you, it must be you

If I'm standing with you
Even if I hurt, I find myself laughing
Even the deepest scars
Even the tears that have become habit
You've made them better

I'll show you everything
I'll give you everything
All my love that I've saved up
So that the words 'alone' and 'goodbye'
We won't have between us
So that only love remains

edited from: Personal Taste

0 ..helo there..:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...