Blogroll

Monday

Only Words

I think I have a lot of things to say but sometimes I feel that I don't have enough words to describe it in details. I'm just hoping for someone to save me from this feeling. Feel so disturbed, bored and confused. My heart talks, nobody hears. My mouth speaks but nobody cares. Then, what's left for me?

Lord God, I have been so far from you now. I've been stray a lot. Forgive me Lord. Maybe this is the way I should pay my sins to you Lord. When I forsake you, people forsake me too. Maybe that's how you feel, Lord. I'm sorry, you've waited for me long dear Lord...

Why do people always love the beautiful things but ignoring the ugly thing? Maybe when it happens just like the story of The Ugly Duckling who turns into a beautiful and graceful swan, then people will pay attention to him/her? What has he/she done? Please...this world is just so unfair!

4 ..helo there..:

forever and a day said...

true! life is just unfair...but i'm sure GOD is very2 fair.=)

Kumang Lelang said...

I love your comment dear! ^^

F. Methieu said...

GOD IS GREAT, LOVE IS GOOD...PEOPLE IS CRAZY...

Kumang Lelang said...

jgn terlalu cepat menilai perempuan kerana kecantikannya. Kecantikan yg dipuja itu tak terkalahkan masa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...