Blogroll

Tuesday

Whatever it takes

Second semester of degree program~It has been a while since my last post huh? Too busy that I can slightly see a part in my daily schedule that I can have time for myself. You see;
  1. 7.30am - 4.00pm --> Class!
  2. 4.00pm - 6.00pm --> Gardening (part of my coursework) and some day I have netball class.
  3. 6.00pm - 7.30pm --> shower, dinner, whatsoever~
  4. 7.30pm - 10.30pm --> Orchestra class (playing viola is such a pain if u don't get it and I feel more like a 'donkey'!)
  5. 10.30pm - 12.00am --> Lots of assignment to be completed. Finished all, SLEEP IS A MUST!
I think I have become fit and yet healthier (take note that I'm not that skinny or fat) since I have to attend so many physical activity, instead of academic class. Frankly speaking, I love my schedule so far, just that I still need some times to get used to it. Feeling exhausted sometimes is good to boost up my stamina. But still I'm afraid that I may not have much time to study. This is not good!

0 ..helo there..:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...